Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
Made up of more than 95 percent water, cucumbers are super hydrating and make a refreshing summer snack on hot days, especially when paired with juicy peaches and tomatoes.
See also Roasted Pepper Gazpacho
1. In a small pot of boiling water, cook corn with a pinch of salt until tender, 3 minutes. Drain corn and run under cold water until it reaches room temperature.
2. Using either the blade that creates ribbon-style noodles (blade looks flat) or the blade that makes spaghetti-style noodles, spiralize cucumber. Pat noodles dry.
3. In a bowl, combine cucumber noodles, corn, peaches, tomatoes, and onion; refrigerate for 15 minutes or until chilled.
4. In a second bowl, whisk together mint, olive oil, vinegar, lime juice, and honey; pour dressing over cucumber-noodle mixture and toss to combine.
- Serving Size 4
- Calories 206
- Carbohydrate Content 18 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 15 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 0 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g