Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
Both cinnamon and lemon juice underscore the peach flavors for this layered dessert. You may share by slicing the pizza pie into quarters. If you cannot find a premade pizza crust, use your favorite large pita bread instead.
- Preheat oven to 450F. Line pizza pan or baking sheet with foil.
- Place brown sugar, lemon juice and cinnamon in mixing bowl, and stir to combine. Add peaches, and stir to coat slices with mixture. Set aside.
- Place ricotta cheese in separate mixing bowl, and beat in sugar, lemon peel and vanilla extract. Butter pizza crust, and place on baking sheet. Spoon half the peach mixture over crust. Sprinkle with half the almonds. Top with ricotta cheese mixture, and spoon remaining peach mixture over top. Sprinkle evenly with remaining almonds.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from oven, garnish with strawberries and serve.
- Serving Size SERVES 2 TO 4
- Calories 445
- Carbohydrate Content 62 g
- Cholesterol Content 38 mg
- Fat Content 17 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 13 g
- Saturated Fat Content 6 g
- Sodium Content 460 mg
- Sugar Content 37 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g