A heavy-duty blender (such as a Vita-Mix) makes quick work of this frozen treat, but a regular blender will get the job done if you just keep turning it off and pushing down the ice cubes. Or you can simply blend all the ingredients, chill, and process in an ice cream maker.
- 1 13.5-oz. can light coconut milk (1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup French vanilla soy creamer, divided
- Purée coconut milk, maple syrup, peanut butter, and vanilla in blender until smooth. Pour mixture into 2 ice cube trays, and freeze solid. Transfer to resealable plastic bags if storing for more than 2 days.
- Place half of ice cream cubes and 1/2 cup soy creamer in blender, and process until smooth and creamy. Repeat with second tray of cubes and remaining ½ cup soy creamer.
- Serving Size: Serves 6
- Calories: 305
- Carbohydrate Content: 32 g
- Fat Content: 18 g
- Fiber Content: 1 g
- Protein Content: 6 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 5 g
- Sodium Content: 107 mg
- Sugar Content: 26 g