Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
These cutlets make a quick, satisfying weeknight meal. Serve over warm couscous, bulgur, or Greek-Style Rice Pilaf.
1. Preheat oven to 375°F, and coat baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Blend pistachios in blender or food processor until finely chopped. Transfer to plate or shallow bowl.
3. Add sun-dried tomatoes, roasted red peppers, and garlic to blender or food processor (no need to rinse),
and purée until smooth.
4. Spray 1 side of each eggplant slice with cooking spray, and place sprayed-side down on baking sheet. Spread 2 Tbs. sun-dried tomato mixture on each eggplant slice, and sprinkle with 1 Tbs. ground pistachios. Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until eggplant is tender and pistachio topping is browned and crispy.
- Calories 270
- Carbohydrate Content 23 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 18 g
- Fiber Content 8 g
- Protein Content 9 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 199 mg
- Sugar Content 6 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g