- 4 large baking potatoes
- 1 cup marinara sauce or more as needed
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups grated part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Bake or microwave potatoes until tender. When cool enough to handle, cut each in half lengthwise. Fluff inside of each potato half with a fork.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spread about 2 tablespoons of sauce on each potato half, followed by 2 to 3 tablespoons grated cheese.
- Bake until cheese is bubbly, about 10 minutes. Serve right away.
- Serving Size: 4 Servings
- Calories: 344
- Carbohydrate Content: 17 g
- Fat Content: 4 g
- Fiber Content: 4 g
- Protein Content: 18 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 606 mg