This recipe originally appeared in Clean Eating Magazine.For more healthy recipes, visit cleaneating.com.
1. In a large heavy pot, heat oil on medium. Add shallots, and sauté for 1–2 minutes, until just softened. Add kale, and stir until coated in oil. Add broth, reduce heat to low, cover, and cook for 5 minutes—until kale is tender but still bright green.
2. Add berries and stir to coat. Divide mixture evenly among plates, sprinkle with cashews, and season with pepper.
- Serving Size 1 1/2 cups
- Calories 180
- Carbohydrate Content 17 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 11 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 7 g
- Sodium Content 55 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g