30 minutes or fewer
The addition of bananas and raspberries gives this childhood treat a grown-up twist. Unlike its namesake, Marshmallow Fluff is gelatin-free.
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 6 low-fat graham crackers, broken in half
- 1 4-oz. bar milk chocolate, broken into 1-inch pieces
- 1 banana, thinly sliced on an angle
- 3/4 cup Marshmallow Fluff
- Preheat broiler. Toss berries with sugar in bowl, and let stand 10 minutes.
- Place graham cracker halves on baking sheet, and top with chocolate pieces.
- Set 2 or 3 banana slices over 6 s’mores. Top remaining s’mores with raspberries.
- Spread 1 Tbs. Marshmallow Fluff over each s’more. Place 6 to 8 inches under broiler, and broil 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until chocolate is melted and fluff is toasty and browned. Serve immediately.
- Serving Size: Serves 6
- Calories: 283
- Carbohydrate Content: 51 g
- Cholesterol Content: 4 mg
- Fat Content: 7 g
- Fiber Content: 3 g
- Protein Content: 4 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3 g
- Sodium Content: 177 mg
- Sugar Content: 30 g