Try doubling the fruit topping in this dessert and storing the extra in the fridge for bagels or toast.
- 4 1/2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries, divided
- 3 Tbs. chopped crystallized ginger, divided
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 1.5-oz. granola bars, crushed
- 3 cups plain nonfat Greek-style yogurt
- Simmer 3 cups raspberries, 2 Tbs. ginger, honey, and 2 Tbs. water over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, or until berries are soft. Strain out seeds.
- Combine remaining 1 Tbs. ginger and granola bars. Divide remaining raspberries among 6 bowls. Top with 1/2 cup yogurt. Spoon raspberry mixture over top, and sprinkle with granola mixture.
- Serving Size: Serves 6
- Calories: 241
- Carbohydrate Content: 46 g
- Cholesterol Content: 6 mg
- Fat Content: 2 g
- Fiber Content: 7 g
- Protein Content: 14 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 94 mg
- Sugar Content: 24 g