This refreshing drink, flavored with fresh raspberries, is good on its own or spiked with a splash of your favorite spirit.
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 5 limes
- 2 cups raspberries, divided
- 12-14 fresh mint leaves, coarsely chopped, plus extra for garnish
- Ice cubes
- 1 liter lime seltzer
1. In a saucepan over medium heat, heat sugar and 3/4 cup water, stirring until sugar is dissolved. Cool.
2. Juice four limes. In a large bowl, muddle 1 1/2 cups raspberries, mint, and lime juice.
3. Pour mixture into a 2-quart pitcher filled with ice cubes. Add seltzer and stir. Slice the remaining lime. Serve in glasses garnished with lime slices, remaining 1/2 cup raspberries, and mint leaves.