A simple, raw go-to chocolate dessert to share with friends (or indulge in on your own!)
1. Add all ingredients into blender. Scrape and blend until thoroughly mixed.
2. Roll the mix into small balls you could eat in 4 bites. Place in a nonstick dish or wax paper in the fridge.
3. After about 10 minutes, the macaroons should be set.
4. Serve, on a pretty white plate, sprinkled with cocoa, cayenne and cinnamon
Excerpted from Sadie Nardini’s book The 21-Day Yoga Body:A Metabolic Makeover and Life-Styling Manual to Get You Fit, Fierce and Fabulous in Just Three Weeks! (Random House).
For more healthy raw chocolates click here >
- Serving Size Makes 10 macaroons or more, depending on how you roll.
- Calories 0
- Carbohydrate Content 0 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 0 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 0 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 0 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g