Recipe by Natural Gourmet Institute
- Approximately 6 cupsServings
- 1/2 pound Soba noodles
- 2 tablespoons [not toasted] sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons ginger, minced
- 4 large cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 4 leaves bok choy (leaves and stems), cut into chiffonade
- 1 red pepper, cut into julienne
- 1 bunch scallions, sliced into ¼ inch diagonal slices
- 1 1/2 cups bean sprouts
- 1 jalapeno pepper, minced
- 1/4 cup shoyu
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- Sea salt
1. Cook noodles, rinse in cold water, drain and set aside.
2. Heat a large wok; add 2 tablespoons sesame oil, ginger and garlic. Cook 1 minute.
3. Add bok choy stems, then add leaves, red pepper and scallions. Cook until pepper is just tender. Add sprouts and jalapeno.
4. Add shoyu and toasted sesame oil. Season with salt to taste. Add noodles. Mix well and serve.
See Also: Baked Millet Croquettes