Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
Recipe by Natural Gourmet Institute
1. Cook noodles, rinse in cold water, drain and set aside.
2. Heat a large wok; add 2 tablespoons sesame oil, ginger and garlic. Cook 1 minute.
3. Add bok choy stems, then add leaves, red pepper and scallions. Cook until pepper is just tender. Add sprouts and jalapeno.
4. Add shoyu and toasted sesame oil. Season with salt to taste. Add noodles. Mix well and serve.
See Also: Baked Millet Croquettes
- Calories 0
- Carbohydrate Content 0 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 0 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 0 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 0 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g