Quick and simple, this glaze adds a nice gloss and a touch of sweetness to both cakes and muffins.
- 2 Tbs. unfiltered apple juice
- 2 Tbs. rice syrup
- 1/8 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp. kudzu
- In small saucepan, combine apple juice, rice syrup and vanilla extract. Heat mixture over low heat for 3 minutes.
- In cup, dissolve kudzu in 1 tablespoon water, then whisk into apple juice mixture. Cook, whisking constantly, until mixture is slightly thickened, about 5 minutes. Use glaze while warm.
- Serving Size: Makes 1/4 cup
- Calories: 130
- Carbohydrate Content: 35 g
- Sodium Content: 50 mg