Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
Excerpted from The Superfood Alchemy Cookbook by Jennifer Iserloh, to be published on April 9, 2019 by Hachette Books, a division of Hachette Book Group. Copyright 2019, Jennifer Iserloh.
1. In a large skillet, heat 1 tbsp oil over medium heat. Add broccoli, salt, and cloves, and cover, turning occasionally until broccoli is browned and tender, 10–15 minutes.
2. In a small bowl, combine harissa and remaining olive oil. Dot harissa sauce over broccoli, and If using cheese, sprinkle it over broccoli and melt under a broiler, 1–2 minutes. (If using coconut cream, spoon over broccoli once it is browned and tender, skipping the broiler step). Sprinkle with rose petals. Serve immediately.
- Serving Size 1/4 of recipe
- Calories 186
- Carbohydrate Content 17 g
- Fat Content 12 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sugar Content 11 g