Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
Finely sliced nori sheets add smoky flavor and crunch to roasted winter vegetables.
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Toss together Brussels sprouts, onions, sweet potato, parsnips, carrots, garlic, and olive oil in large bowl, making sure vegetables are coated with oil. Transfer vegetables to prepared baking sheet, and roast 35 to 45 minutes, or until vegetables are tender and browned, stirring halfway through.
3. Meanwhile, cut or tear each nori sheet into 4 rectangles (you should have 8 pieces). Stack pieces on top of one another, and slice into thin strips.
4. Transfer vegetables to large serving bowl, and toss with hazelnuts, walnut oil, and nori strips. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Serving Size Serves 6
- Calories 201
- Carbohydrate Content 24 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 11 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 4 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 64 mg
- Sugar Content 7 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g