Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
Whole sage leaves and thyme sprigs are tossed with carrots and parsnips to add aromatic flavor as they roast.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Toss together all ingredients in large baking dish, and season with salt and pepper, if desired.
3. Roast 15 minutes, then shake dish to loosen vegetables. Roast 15 minutes more, then shake again, and roast 10 minutes more, or until tender.
Recipe from the November/December 2010 issue of Vegetarian Times.
- Serving Size Serves: 8
- Calories 70
- Carbohydrate Content 11 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 3 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 0 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 31 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g