These roasted vegetables are enhanced with a fragrant mixture of rosemary, garlic and olive oil–start them a day ahead so they can absorb the full flavor of the marinade. This dish is great served hot or at room temperature.
- 1 medium cauliflower, quartered, cored and cut into 1-inch florets
- 2 cups (1 pint) Brussels sprouts, halved lengthwise
- 3 Tbs. olive oil
- 3 large cloves garlic, sliced as thin as possible
- 1 1/2 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary or 1/2 tsp. dried, crumbled
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 3/4 tsp. coarse salt
- In large bowl, combine cauliflower and Brussels sprouts. Drizzle oil on top. Add garlic, rosemary and pepper and toss well. Cover tightly and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Spread vegetables in single layer on large baking sheet with sides. Sprinkle with salt. Roast until vegetables are crisp-tender and beginning to brown at edges, 15 to 20 minutes. Serve hot or at room temperature.
- Serving Size: 8 servings
- Calories: 72
- Carbohydrate Content: 5 g
- Fat Content: 5 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 2 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 216 mg