For exclusive access to all our stories, including sequences, teacher tips, video classes, and more, join Outside+ today.
This recipe is infused with a mix of sweet and savory Moroccan flavors. It includes all six “tastes” that Ayurveda recommends having in every meal—sweet, sour, salty, pungent, bitter, and astringent.
- Heat oven to 400°.
- Rinse cauliflower and set aside in a bowl.
- Combine all remaining ingredients in a bowl. Then pour onto cauliflower and mix well.
- Place cauliflower on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Bake for 20-25 minutes until soft and golden brown.
- Make your tahini sauce: Add all the ingredients into a blender and mix to a smooth consistency.
- Spoon a healthy dollop of tahini sauce on a serving plate and spread it around.
- Place cauliflower on top of tahini sauce. Garnish with a drizzle of date syrup, a handful of micro cilantro, and a few pistachios.