Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
Satisfyingly chewy roasted vegetables mean you won’t miss the (mock) meat or cheese on this pie.
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Prepare Chewy Pizza Dough.
2. Drain tomatoes, and discard liquid. Halve each tomato lengthwise. Toss together tomatoes, eggplant, squash, red onion, oil, garlic, and herbes de Provence on baking sheet.
3. Roast vegetables 25 minutes, or until beginning to brown, tossing every 5 to 10 minutes. Cool 5 to 10 minutes, or store in refrigerator up to 3 days.
4. Meanwhile, shape Chewy Pizza Dough into 12-inch disk on baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Spread with sauce, and top with vegetables. Sprinkle with olives or capers, if using.
5. Place on middle rack in oven, and preheat oven to 350°F with pizza in oven. Once oven reaches 350°F, bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until bottom is crisp.
- Serving Size Makes 1 12-inch pizza
- Calories 264
- Carbohydrate Content 42 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 10 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 4 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 507 mg
- Sugar Content 7 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g