This is a great recipe to make ahead when there’s extra room on the grill. Try arranging vegetables in rows on a platter, tapas style
- 3 Tbs. canola oil
- 1 serrano chile, seeded and chopped (2 tsp.)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (2 tsp.)
- 1 tsp. minced fresh ginger
- 1 medium Vidalia onion, sliced (1 1/2 cups)
- 1 medium red bell pepper, sliced (1 1/2 cups)
- 1 medium eggplant, sliced lengthwise (3/4 lb.)
- 1 medium yellow squash, sliced lengthwise (1/2 lb.)
- 3 medium portobello mushroom caps, gills removed (1/2 lb.)
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 Tbs. lime juice
- Preheat broiler or grill. Coat baking sheet with cooking spray, if broiling. Combine oil, serrano chile, garlic, and ginger in large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Add onion, bell pepper, eggplant, squash, and mushroom caps; toss to coat.
- Place vegetables on prepared baking sheet or grill, and broil or grill 8 to 12 minutes, or until cooked through, turning once. Transfer to platter or bowl.
- Sprinkle vegetables with parsley and lime juice, and season with salt and pepper.
- Serving Size: Serves 6
- Calories: 118
- Carbohydrate Content: 13 g
- Fat Content: 7 g
- Fiber Content: 4 g
- Protein Content: 3 g
- Sodium Content: 396 mg
- Sugar Content: 5 g