Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
Prepared pesto and canned artichoke hearts make this a ready-in-minutes meal.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, and set aside.
- Meanwhile, bring second pot of water to a boil. Fill large bowl with cold water, and set aside. Blanch asparagus in boiling water 3 minutes. Remove, and dunk in bowl to stop cooking process.
- Heat olive oil and pesto in large skillet over medium heat; add garlic. Sauté 30 seconds, or until golden. Add beans, and cook 5 minutes more. Squeeze excess liquid from artichoke hearts, and add to skillet along with asparagus. Cook 3 to 4 minutes, or until heated through.
- Toss together pasta, vegetable sauce and cheeses in serving bowl. Season with salt and pepper, and pass around table to serve.
- Serving Size Serves 4
- Calories 240
- Carbohydrate Content 28 g
- Cholesterol Content 3 mg
- Fat Content 9 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 13 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 374 mg
- Sugar Content 1 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g