Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
For a quick side dish, double the recipe, freeze half, then heat it up when you’re in a rush to get dinner on the table.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Coat baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place squash, 1 Tbs. oil and salt in large bowl, and toss.
- Heat remaining oil in skillet over medium heat. Add onion, and sauté 5 to 7 minutes. Add garlic, and cook 1 minute more. Add squash, and cook 5 minutes, or until just soft.
- Spread squash mixture on prepared baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper, and bake 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from pan immediately to prevent sticking, and serve.
- Serving Size Serves 4
- Calories 156
- Carbohydrate Content 25 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 7 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 2 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 591 mg
- Sugar Content 6 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g