Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
Recipe by Natural Gourmet Institute
1. Thinly slice seitan into ¼” slices.
2. Dredge seitan in flour or arrowroot.
3. Pan fry seitan in olive oil.
4. Place seitan on paper towels to absorb any excess oil.
5. Layer seitan with arugula, thinly sliced red onion and condiments of choice on whole grain bread.
See Also: Beet, Watercress and Endive Salad
- Calories 0
- Carbohydrate Content 0 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 0 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 0 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 0 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g