Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
Talk about cookies that raise the bar! Buttery pastry, dark chocolate, and peanuts make for a luscious, creamy-crunchy-nutty experience.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat 11- x 7-inch baking pan with cooking spray, and line with parchment paper or foil. Coat again with cooking spray.
2. Whisk together flour, sugar, and baking powder in bowl. Stir in butter and vanilla extract. Press crust into bottom of prepared baking pan. Bake 20 minutes, or until golden. Cool.
3. Combine chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, and condensed milk in bowl set over simmering water. Whisk until thick and smooth. Spread chocolate mixture evenly over crust with spatula. Press peanuts firmly into top of chocolate mixture. Cool to room temperature, then chill until firm. Cut into 35 bars.
- Serving Size Makes 35 miniature bars
- Calories 141
- Carbohydrate Content 16 g
- Cholesterol Content 11 mg
- Fat Content 8 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 79 mg
- Sugar Content 11 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g