Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
30 minutes or less
This deliciously different and quick-to-prepare dish features soba noodles, also called Japanese buckwheat noodles.
Meal Plan: Serve with steamed broccoli and fortune cookies for dessert.
- Cook soba noodles according to package directions. Drain well, place in large bowl and let cool.
- In small bowl, combine soy sauce, mirin, rice vinegar, tahini, 1 tablespoon water, sesame oil, sugar and chopped ginger. Stir in scallions.
- Add sauce and cilantro to noodles and toss to coat. Divide among 4 to 6 bowls. Garnish with diced cucumber and tofu cubes and serve hot.
- Calories 0
- Carbohydrate Content 0 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 0 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 8 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 0 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g