30 minutes or fewer
Add crusty rolls and an avocado salad for a great brunch menu.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In large nonstick, ovenproof skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add shallots and cook, stirring often, until beginning to soften, about 2 minutes. Add mushrooms, savory, 1/4 tsp. salt and 1/4 tsp. pepper; stir often, until mushrooms release juices, 5 to 6 minutes.
- In bowl, whisk eggs until frothy. Stir in cheese and remaining salt and pepper.
- Pour eggs over mushrooms in skillet, tilting pan to spread evenly. Cook without disturbing until about 1/4 inch around outer edge is set. With a spatula, lift some egg mixture from sides of pan, tipping pan to allow uncooked egg flow to pan bottom.
- Place skillet in oven and bake 18 minutes.
- Invert frittata onto large serving plate. Sprinkle with parsley. Cut into wedges; serve warm.
- Protein Content: 15 g