Try raw broccoli or thinly sliced carrots in place of the cauliflower.
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into 1-inch florets (about 6 cups)
- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 Tbs. white wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced (about 1 tsp.)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced (about 1 cup)
- 2 stalks celery, diced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup pimento-stuffed olives, drained and coarsely chopped
- 2 Tbs. capers, drained and coarsely chopped
- Cook cauliflower in pot of boiling salted water 7 to 9 minutes, or until fork-tender. Rinse under cold water to stop further cooking, and drain.
- Whisk together juice, vinegar and garlic in large bowl. Gradually whisk in oil. Season with salt and pepper. Add cauliflower and remaining ingredients, and toss to coat. Chill in refrigerator overnight, or up to 2 days.
- Serving Size: Serves 8
- Calories: 90
- Carbohydrate Content: 10 g
- Fat Content: 4 g
- Fiber Content: 4 g
- Protein Content: 3 g
- Sodium Content: 461 mg
- Sugar Content: 4 g