When you need a plain pizza fix, this combination's just the ticket.
- slice (1/8 pizza)Servings
- 2 recipes Quick Pizza Sauce (click here for recipe)
- 1 recipe Fast and Fabulous Pizza Dough (click here for recipe)
- 8 oz. fresh mozzarella, drained and shredded
1. Prepare Fast and Fabulous Pizza Dough and Quick Pizza Sauce.
2. Preheat oven to 425°F. Spread Quick Pizza Sauce over Fast and Fabulous Pizza Dough. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until crust is browned and cheese has melted.
- Serving Size: Makes 2 10-inch pizzas
- Calories: 164
- Carbohydrate Content: 17 g
- Cholesterol Content: 11 mg
- Fat Content: 9 g
- Fiber Content: 3 g
- Protein Content: 6 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3 g
- Sodium Content: 160 mg
- Sugar Content: 3 g