This is a great recipe to make while you're preparing for the evening, because there's no need to stir or check on the tomatoes.
- serving (3 tomatoes and 1/4 cup sauce)Servings
- 12 plum tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 6 cloves garlic, minced (2 Tbs.)
- 1 Tbs. chopped fresh thyme
- 1 Tbs. chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 Tbs. chopped fresh oregano
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
1. Heat oven to 300°F. Place tomato halves, cut-side up, on baking sheet. Sprinkle with garlic, thyme, rosemary, and oregano. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Drizzle oil over tomatoes. Bake 2 hours.
2. Purée 12 tomato halves in food processor until smooth to make sauce. Use remaining tomato halves to garnish Socca Stacks.
- Serving Size: Serves 2
- Calories: 204
- Carbohydrate Content: 18 g
- Fat Content: 14 g
- Fiber Content: 5 g
- Protein Content: 4 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2 g
- Sodium Content: 21 mg
- Sugar Content: 10 g