Serve these cold treats in stages, replenishing the platter after you make the rounds—they melt fast in hot weather!
- 1 pint raspberry sorbet
- 1/4 cup shelled pistachios, finely chopped
- 32 3-inch thin wafer cookies
- Let sorbet stand at room temperature 15 minutes, or until softened.
- Sandwich 2 Tbs. sorbet between two wafers. Roll edges in pistachios, then place on freezer-safe plate or in plastic storage tub. Cover and freeze 1 hour, or up to 5 days.
- Serving Size: Makes 16 sandwiches
- Calories: 86
- Carbohydrate Content: 14 g
- Fat Content: 3 g
- Fiber Content: 1 g
- Protein Content: 1 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 44 mg
- Sugar Content: 9 g