Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
For authentic flavor, use sambal oelek (a mixture usually made of chiles, brown sugar and salt found in most ethnic groceries) in place of hot chili sauce.
- Bring 6 cups water to a boil in large nonstick skillet. Add noodles, stir to separate, then cover and remove from heat. Let stand 6 minutes to soften. Drain and set aside.
- Whisk together teriyaki sauce, 2 Tbs. hot water, peanut butter and chili sauce in small bowl.
- Wipe out skillet, add sesame oil, and heat over medium-high heat. Add garlic and ginger, and stir-fry 30 seconds. Add snow peas and stir-fry 3 minutes. Add tofu, and stir-fry 1 minute. Add teriyaki mixture and cook 2 minutes, or until sauce thickens, stirring occasionally.
- Add noodles, and gently toss with fork 2 to 3 minutes, or until noodles are coated with sauce and heated through. Sprinkle with cilantro and peanuts. Serve hot with lime wedges.
- Serving Size Serves 6
- Calories 355
- Carbohydrate Content 43 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 14 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 14 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 377 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g