Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
These tasty hors doeuvres will serve 6 to 8 people. The contrast of the crispy skin bursting with flavor of fragrant spices, and the mild, creamy flesh inside makes these potatoes simply irresistible.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In medium bowl, combine potatoes and oil and toss to coat.
- In small bowl, mix remaining ingredients except parsley. Add spice mixture to potatoes and toss to coat. There should be almost no spice powder left on bottom of bowl.
- Transfer potatoes to large roasting pan and arrange in single layer. Roast potatoes, turning occasionally with tongs, until tender, 50 to 60 minutes. Transfer to serving dish and sprinkle with parsley.
- Serving Size Makes 24 potatoes
- Calories 42
- Carbohydrate Content 8 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 1 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 1 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 100 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g