Deficiencies in magnesium, folate, and zinc have all been linked to depression. Get a healthy dose of these mood-supporting nutrients to feel your best.
Deficiencies in magnesium (found in cashews), folate (spinach), and zinc (crab) have all been linked to depression. Get a healthy dose of these mood-supporting nutrients to feel, and think, your best.
- 1/4 cup 2 percent Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 8 oz (about 5 cups) baby spinach
- 8 oz cooked crabmeat
- 8 stalks celery, diced
- 1 apple, diced
- 1/4 cup dried cherries or blueberries
- 2 tbsp cashew pieces
To make ranch dressing:
- In a bowl, whisk together yogurt, mayonnaise, chives, 2 tbsp water, black pepper, and garlic salt.
- Arrange the spinach, crabmeat, celery, apple, cherries, and cashews on a platter. Drizzle with dressing and serve.
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 256
- Carbohydrate Content: 19 g
- Fat Content: 13 g
- Fiber Content: 5 g
- Protein Content: 14 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2 g