- 2 cups frozen strawberries, thawed
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 handful mint leaves
- 3⁄4 cup date purée (see ingredients and recipe below)
- 2 quarts seltzer or sparkling water
- 1 cup pitted deglet noor dates
- 1⁄2 cup hot water
1. For date purée, cover dates with hot water in a bowl. Let soak at least 30 minutes or overnight. Purée in a blender or food processor until smooth.
2. In a blender or food processor, thoroughly blend strawberries, juice, mint, and date purée. Filter mixture through a fine strainer, reserving liquid. Top 1⁄4 cup of strained purée with 1 cup of seltzer.
See also Non-Alcoholic Party Drinks
- Serving Size: 8
- Calories: 63
- Carbohydrate Content: 15 g