- Prepare crust: In a food processor, pulse granola with coconut oil and salt (if using) until coarse crumbs form; add almond butter and pulse until just combined. Divide and press into the bottoms of 4 1-cup ramekins or 6 1⁄2-cup ramekins. Freeze until firm, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare filling: Open can of coconut without shaking. Scrape top of solid coconut into a cold mixing bowl (you should have about 3⁄4 cup), and reserve liquid for future use (try it in soups and smoothies). Using a hand mixer on medium, beat coconut solids until fluffy, about 2 minutes. Fold in cream cheese and cane sugar.
- Spoon cheesecake mixture over granola base, dividing evenly, and top with strawberries. Garnish with mint leaves. (Make ahead: Make granola base and cheesecake mixture up to 2 days ahead. Assemble and top with strawberries just before serving.)
- Serving Size 1/6 of recipe
- Calories 302
- Carbohydrate Content 14 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 26 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 4 g
- Saturated Fat Content 18 g
- Sodium Content 204 mg
- Sugar Content 8 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 5 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 3 g