- 1 Tbs. melted butter
- 1 12-inch prebaked pizza crust, or 2 6-inch crusts
- 3 Tbs. strawberry jam, or more to taste
- 8 oz. mascarpone or cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 4 oz. low-fat or regular ricotta
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 Tbs. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup mixed candied fruit
- 4 1/2 oz. brie cheese, rind removed and thinly sliced
- 1 qt. fresh strawberries, washed, hulled and sliced
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Brush melted butter on crust, and place on baking sheet. Spread crust with strawberry jam, and set aside.
- Beat together mascarpone, ricotta, sugar and vanilla extract. Fold in candied fruits. Spread mixture evenly over crust. Top with slices of brie.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until cheese melts. Remove from oven, and set aside to cool to warm. Top with sliced strawberries, and serve.
- Serving Size: Serves 10
- Calories: 370
- Carbohydrate Content: 26 g
- Cholesterol Content: 50 mg
- Fat Content: 18 g
- Fiber Content: 3 g
- Protein Content: 10 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 10 g
- Sodium Content: 360 mg
- Sugar Content: 18 g