Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
Elegant and creamy, this fruit dessert comes together in a snap.
You can make it ahead and refrigerate it, or assemble it while the coffee perks.
- Line bottom of 3-qt. bowl with ladyfingers; set aside.
- Put all tofu into food processor or blender, and purée until smooth (or beat with electric mixer until smooth). Add extracts and confectioners’ sugar, and blend well. Transfer to large bowl, and gently stir in berries.
- Pour mixture over ladyfingers, and top with dried cherries. If making ahead, chill. Before serving, garnish with almonds.
- Serving Size SERVES 6
- Calories 290
- Carbohydrate Content 42 g
- Cholesterol Content 25 mg
- Fat Content 9 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 10 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 100 mg
- Sugar Content 27 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g