Make Friday night Fiesta Night by inviting a few pals over for fajitas. You can even use the cafeteria salad bar as your source for fixings—just fill up a container with shredded cheese, tomatoes, green onions, avocados, and ranch dressing (a stand-in for sour cream). And for an authentic finale, stir a dash of ground cinnamon into instant hot cocoa for Mexican hot chocolate.
- 1 14-oz. pkg. frozen bell pepper strips, thawed
- 1 12-oz. pkg. frozen diced onions, thawed
- 2 8-oz. pkgs. baked seasoned tofu, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 Tbs. low-sodium taco seasoning
- 6 8-inch flour tortillas
- Coat nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Add peppers and onions, and sauté 5 to 7 minutes, or until beginning to brown.
- Stir in tofu and taco seasoning, and cook 2 minutes more, or until heated through. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with warmed tortillas.
- Serving Size: Serves 6
- Calories: 278
- Carbohydrate Content: 25 g
- Fat Content: 13 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 13 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2 g
- Sodium Content: 498 mg
- Sugar Content: 3 g