When’s the last time you sipped an ice cream float? This ultraeasy recipe will get guests oooh-ing, aahh-ing, and slurping away. If you can’t find mangoes, try the floats with peaches or nectarines. You can also substitute any sorbet for the blood orange flavor.
- 6 scoops (1/4 cup each) lemon sorbet
- 2 cups frozen cubed mangoes, thawed, or 2 fresh mangoes, peeled and diced
- 6 scoops (1/4 cup each) blood orange sorbet
- 6 scoops (1/4 cup each) vanilla frozen yogurt
- 6 Tbs. lime juice
- 6 Tbs. silver or blanco tequila, optional
- 4 cups ginger ale, chilled
- Freeze 6 Collins or Pilsner glasses 20 minutes. Spoon 1 scoop lemon sorbet into each glass. Top with half of mango pieces. Add 1 scoop blood orange sorbet and top with remaining mango pieces. Add 1 scoop frozen yogurt to each glass.
- Pour 1 Tbs. lime juice and 1 Tbs. tequila, if desired, into each glass. Pour 2/3 cup ginger ale into each glass. Serve immediately with iced tea spoons.
- Serving Size: Serves 6
- Calories: 264
- Carbohydrate Content: 58 g
- Cholesterol Content: 8 mg
- Fat Content: 2 g
- Fiber Content: 1 g
- Protein Content: 2 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 56 mg
- Sugar Content: 44 g