Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
Courtesy of Clean Eating Magazine. For more superfood recipes, visit cleaneating.com.
1. Mist a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat on medium-high. Add bacon and onion to skillet and sauté for 4 minutes, until onion is translucent. Add potato, salt, and black pepper and sauté, about 7–8 minutes, until potato is cooked through. Stir in cilantro; divide between 2 plates.
2. Reduce heat to medium and mist same skillet with cooking spray. Crack eggs onto separate sides of skillet and cook until set (or flip over, if preferred). Place 1 egg over each serving of hash. Sprinkle egg with additional pepper, to taste.
- Serving Size 1/2 of recipe
- Calories 188
- Carbohydrate Content 17 g
- Fat Content 7 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 14 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 359 mg