Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper; grease parchment with oil.
- Place grated sweet potatoes and apple in a towel and squeeze out any extra liquid.
- In a large bowl, combine sweet potatoes, apple, eggs, flour, cinnamon, salt and pepper. Using ¼ cup mixture, pack into a ball and place on baking sheet. Flatten with a spatula to make a round disk. Repeat with remaining mixture to make about 20 disks.
- Bake for 10 minutes, flip over and return baking sheets to oven, rotating racks. Bake an additional 10 minutes until latkes are golden brown. Serve each serving of latkes with 1 tbsp yogurt.
NOTE: If following our Meal Plan, store latkes in the refrigerator. When called for, reheat in a toaster oven or skillet on medium-high to heat through and crisp.
- Serving Size 4 latkes, 1 tbsp yogurt
- Calories 222
- Carbohydrate Content 40 g
- Cholesterol Content 77 mg
- Fat Content 4 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 7 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 77 mg
- Sugar Content 8 g