The soy gives the potatoes a nice color, and the chili powder provides a little kick.These are best hot. To serve as a side dish, divide the potatoes into 8 portions, and garnish with fresh rosemary.
- Preheat oven to 450F. Line two shallow roasting pans or rimmed baking sheets with aluminum foil.
- Halve potatoes crosswise, then lengthwise, and cut each half into 4 sticks.
- Mix oil, chili powder and soy sauce in bowl. Drizzle over potatoes, and toss to coat. Arrange skin side down in one layer in baking pans. Sprinkle with salt.
- Roast 12 minutes. Turn slices, androast until tender, 8 to 12 minutes more. Add salt, if needed. Toss in rosemary.
- Serving Size Makes 8 dinner servings, 6 dozen appetizers
- Calories 160
- Carbohydrate Content 25 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 5 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 75 mg
- Sugar Content 10 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g