- 4 Tbs. tamari
- 2 Tbs. vegetarian Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbs. cider vinegar
- 2 tsp. Asian sesame oil
- 4 tsp. minced shallots
- 2 tsp. country-style Dijon mustard
- 2 portobello mushrooms caps, about 5 oz. each
- 2 bunches red swiss chard
- 1 tsp. plus 1 1/2 tsp. olive oil
- 4 tsp. minced garlic
- In shallow bowl, whisk 2 tablespoons tamari, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, shallots and mustard. Add mushroom caps and marinate 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, remove stems from chard and coarsely chop.
- In large skillet, heat 1 teaspoon oil over medium heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring, 1 minute. Add chard and remaining tamari. Cover and cook until wilted, 4 minutes. Uncover and set aside.
- Wipe out pan. Heat remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons oil over medium-high heat. Remove mushrooms from marinade; reserve marinade. Add mushrooms and cook until tender, 4 minutes per side.
- To serve, reheat chard and divide among plates. Cut mushrooms into 1/2- inch-thick slices. Arrange sliced mushrooms over chard and drizzle with remaining marinade if desired.
- Serving Size: 4 Servings
- Calories: 86
- Carbohydrate Content: 9 g
- Fat Content: 5 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 4 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 946 mg