Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
- In shallow bowl, whisk 2 tablespoons tamari, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, shallots and mustard. Add mushroom caps and marinate 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, remove stems from chard and coarsely chop.
- In large skillet, heat 1 teaspoon oil over medium heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring, 1 minute. Add chard and remaining tamari. Cover and cook until wilted, 4 minutes. Uncover and set aside.
- Wipe out pan. Heat remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons oil over medium-high heat. Remove mushrooms from marinade; reserve marinade. Add mushrooms and cook until tender, 4 minutes per side.
- To serve, reheat chard and divide among plates. Cut mushrooms into 1/2- inch-thick slices. Arrange sliced mushrooms over chard and drizzle with remaining marinade if desired.
- Serving Size 4 Servings
- Calories 86
- Carbohydrate Content 9 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 5 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 4 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 946 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g