- 12 ounces Portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp mild chili powder
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 T extra virgin olive oil
- 8 fajita size whole wheat tortillas, warmed
- 1/2 red or green cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 C sprouts
- prepared mild or medium salsa of choice
1. Sprinkle the protein with salt, cumin, chili powder, and coriander. Heat the oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add the protein to the pan, and cook for 4-6 minutes each side, turning once. Cover and set aside.
2. Top each tortilla with 2T of the salsa, and add the protein. Top with cabbage and sprouts, and serve immediately.
Recipe fromThe Yoga Body Dietused with permission.
- Serving Size: Serves 4