This recipe cooks up even quicker when you use pregrated carrots.
- serving (2 patties with sauce)Servings
- 1/4 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 2 tsp. dried tarragon
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 14-oz. pkg. firm tofu, drained
- 1 4-oz. can sliced mushrooms, rinsed, drained, and finely chopped
- 1/3 cup grated carrots
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and finely chopped
- 1cup breadcrumbs
- 1 16-oz. jar prepared tomato sauce
1. Whisk together mayonnaise, onion, parsley, tarragon, and mustard in bowl. Mash tofu into mixture with fork. Stir in mushrooms, carrots, and sun-dried tomatoes. Fold in breadcrumbs.
2. Heat large skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat. Scoop tofu mixture onto hot skillet in 1/4-cup dollops, and reduce heat to medium-low. Cook 5 to 7 minutes, or until patties are golden. Flip patties, and cook 4 to 5 minutes more. Transfer to plate, and keep warm. Repeat with remaining tofu mixture until you have 8 patties. Transfer to plates, and serve each patty topped with 1/4 cup tomato sauce.
- Serving Size: Serves 4
- Calories: 391
- Carbohydrate Content: 39 g
- Fat Content: 19 g
- Fiber Content: 6 g
- Protein Content: 15 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3 g
- Sodium Content: 852 mg
- Sugar Content: 12 g