By W. Taylor Park and Gina Mortillaro
- Pour boiling water over tea in medium bowl. Steep for 3 minutes, strain and reserve tea. Discard tea leaves.
- Combine tea, onions and remainder of ingredients; set aside.
- Cut tofu into 8 slices. Dry on paper towels to remove moisture.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium to high heat.
- Add 2 teaspoons of green tea, sesame seeds and salt. Stir-fry for 30 seconds, until fragrant.
- Arrange tofu on tea mixture and sauté 6 minutes, or until golden brown, turning after 3 minutes. Place tofu on paper towel.
- Combine greens, pears and tomatoes in large bowl.
- Drizzle with vinaigrette and toss well. Arrange 1 cup salad greens on each plate. Top each serving with two tofu slices.
- Garnish with parsley sprigs.
Frey Organic Pinot Noir