Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
30 minutes or fewer
Slicing the ingredients extra-thin helps keep these sandwiches dainty, and serving them on baguette slices with crusty edges makes them easy to handle.
- Preheat oven to broil. Place baguette slices on baking sheet, and toast 3 minutes on each side, or until lightly browned. Whisk together mayonnaise, 1 Tbs. lemon zest and 2 tsp. lemon juice in small bowl.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture over cooled baguette slices, then top with
egg slices. Season with salt and pepper. Top each sandwich with radish slices and a basil leaf. Place 2 avocado slices on each sandwich. Sprinkle shallots over each, and serve.
- Serving Size Serves 6 (3 sandwiches per person)
- Calories 218
- Carbohydrate Content 16 g
- Cholesterol Content 106 mg
- Fat Content 14 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 6 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 436 mg
- Sugar Content 1 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g