Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
This casual, hearty dish will become a fast favorite in your home.
- Fill large pot with 1 inch water, and set steamer basket in pot. Cover, and bring water to a boil. Place tempeh in basket. Cover, reduce heat to medium low and steam 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together vinegar, oil, mustard and maple syrup in large bowl. Add hot tempeh to dressing, and toss to coat.
- Steam potatoes in steamer basket 12 minutes, or until potatoes are tender, stirring once. Add potatoes to tempeh mixture, and toss to coat. Cool completely, tossing occasionally.
- Add celery and onions to salad, and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Serve at room temperature, or refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serving Size Serves 8
- Calories 344
- Carbohydrate Content 39 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 15 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 13 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 270 mg
- Sugar Content 8 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g