A hint of Japanese seasonings enhances this simple noodle-based meal.
- Bring pot of water to a rolling boil and cook soba noodles according to package directions, or until tender. Remove from heat, drain and rinse under cold water. Set aside to drain completely.
- Meanwhile, toast the sesame seeds in ungreased skillet until golden, stirring to prevent burning. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Heat 3 tablespoons oil in wok or large skillet over medium heat. Stir-fry cubed tofu 3 to 5 minutes, or until golden. Add spinach and stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes, or until wilted.
- Divide noodles into four large soup bowls. Top each portion with tofu and spinach. Add dressing, toss and garnish with sesame seeds.
The subtle flavors of the pasta dish provide a nice complement to the fruitiness of Pinot Noir. Try the Stonelake Pinot Noir from Chile.
- Serving Size 6 Servings
- Calories 410
- Carbohydrate Content 56 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 15 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 19 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 1280 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Trans Fat Content 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat Content 0 g